A facelift is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure used to give a more youthful appearance. It usually involves the removal of excess facial skin, with or without the tightening of underlying tissues, and the re-draping of the skin on the patient's face and neck.
Modern aesthetic surgery has made it possible to have non-invasive to minimally invasive cosmetic surgery facelifts. Depending on the desired changes you express, your facelift consultation may discuss the following facelift procedures:
- Ultra Advanced Fine Thread Lifting & Skin Rejuvenation
- Duo Lifting
- Mint Lifting
ULTRA ADVANCED FINE THREAD LIFTING & SKIN REJUVENATION
Ultra V Lift is the latest and revolutionary treatment for skin tightening an lifting as well as V-shaping the face. These threads are made of PDO (polydioxanone) material which is similar to the threads used in surgical stitches or PLLA (poly-L-lactic acid) material which is a type of polymer extracted from plant that has been used for more than 30 years as a medical material for membrane (tissue regeneration), suture and surgical sealant.
Ultra V Lifting VS Traditional Lifting
Traditional lifting treatments are an involved procedure that is invasive. The surgeon pinpoints the incision to be made, inserts a thread in a certain direction and then fixes it by pulling the sagging skin. The area of application is limited due to treatment by thread and there is a recovery period.
For Ultra V Lift, the application area is anywhere on the body and face, including the eye corners, cheeks, nose forehead, laugh lines, forearm and abdomen and the down time is much shorter than traditional one.
Ultra V Lift has none of the drawbacks associated with traditional lifting technology; there is no general or local anaesthesia required, and its procedure time is short, hence dubbed as the ‘lunch time’ treatment in Korea, Japan and other parts of Asia.
The thread lift can:*
- Increase of collagen synthesis
- Tightening and rejuvenating of skin
- Improvement of skin tone and structure
- Sharper feature and V-shape silhouette
The treatment area includes:
- Indian Fold, Fine Wrinkles
- Breast-Firming shaping
- Specific Wrinkles - Crowfeet, Glabellar fold, Nasolabial fold,
- Face-Forehead, Nose, Mid face cheek, Jaw Lines
Before & After Treatment*
Resolution for the saggy skin and wrinkles including collagen remodelling and elastin regeneration by inserting harmless threads into the skin.
What is the Secret of Duo Lifting?
Use of the advanced concept technology on the thread, Clutch with duplex Cogs to pull the skin, differently from the existing threads.
This enhances the fixing effect of lifted skin and minimise infection and pain from the treatment.
Recommended for the patients who:
- want to remove facial wrinkles and make narrow & slim jawline.
- have furrows that can not be improved
- have the fear about getting surgery and its pain
- want to come back to daily life faster by a quick surgery.
- wish to get more remarkable effects than the one from existing way
Mint Lift is part of the Parvus Lift Programme. Find out how the Mint Lift can help to instantly bring back the vitality of youth to your face!
7 Great Reason To Choose Mint Lift*
- Non-surgical - This minimally invasive lift enables you to avoid the risks of general anaesthesia, and the downtime required with surgery.
- Quick - It typically takes no more than an hour!
- Instant results - See the effects immediately.
- Longer-lasting - The Mint suture's revolutionary cone and knot design make it stronger and longer-lasting.
- Minimal downtime - A week after the procedure, you'll be back to your normal routine.
- Safe - Mint Lift is approved by both the US FDA and the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA).
- Less discomfort - The Mint sutures are finer in thickness, and the round, soft cones eliminate the pinprick pain caused by barbed sutures.
What can Mint Lift do for you?*
Face the future with the face of your youth.
Mint Lift enables you to enjoy the benefits of a face lift - without the disadvantages of surgery. In principle, the Mint Lift is similar to other thread lifts.
By introducing thread-like sutures into the facial tissues, a doctor can "lift" the tissue and then anchor it in place.
Mint Lift is ideal for correcting signs of waging in the NASOLABIAL FOLDS, EYEBROWS, EXPRESSION LINES, THE JOWLS and THE NECK.
SCARLET® RF Facelift
I can see tremendous improvement at my jaw line area in terms of elasticity. My skin tone is more even and complexion radiant. And the best thing is, the procedure is not painful as other treatments that I have done.
— TV acress, Gayeon Kim*
SCARLET® RF is a minimally invasive fractional radiofrequency (RF) treatment improves skin elasticity and reshapes the face to a perfect 'V'-shape. In addition, can reduce the appearance of double chin, improves uneven skin tone, controls acne and oil/sebum production.
Laser face lift doesn't require incisions. With a laser face lift, we resurface and tighten the outer layers of your skin so it has fewer fine lines and wrinkles. Laser resurfacing offers a number of advantages over other facelift methods such as chemical peel. It is more precise and there's no bleeding (or very little) and the post-surgery discomfort is also minimal.
Thread lifts is a minimal invasive cosmetic facelift procedure. It can be done in an office setting with minimal anaesthesia and minimal downtime. Two types of thread lift procedures are currently being offered at Dermlaze skin laser centre; Serdev Suture Lifts, Cleo Gold Thread and Silhouette Lift. These procedures offer similar benefits:*
- To eliminate fine wrinkles
- To improve skin colour
- To smoothen deep wrinkles
- To increase skin elasticity and texture
- To delay the aging process
- To reinforce loose skin
Question & Answer*
How does a laser facelift work?
It uses heat energy generated from the radio Frequency for uniform deep tissue heating. This deep heating of tissues stimulates the production of collagen, thereby effectively tightening the skin to give it a smoother and younger appearance.
How long will a laser facelift procedure take?
On average, the procedure takes about 20-30 minutes, depending on the area to be treated.
How long will a threadlift facelift procedure take?
The actual length of time under local anaesthesia depends on the area to be treated and the degree of sagging, thereby affecting the number of threads to be used and time required for the procedure.
When will I get to see results?
Most patients start to feel their skin is tighter and smoother after a single session. Our physician will usually recommend the course of treatment after consultation.
How long will the results last?
Results can last for several years, again depending on various factors such as area treated, the natural aging process and the selected cosmetic facelift procedure.
How long is the threadlift recovery period?
You can resume normal activities after the procedure, but advised against exposing the treated areas to direct sunlight. Beach activities are possible as long as there is total sun protection.
拉皮除皱术又叫皮肤拉紧术，由于它能使人变得年轻，再现芳容，故又称 “ 返老还童术 ” 。